Christmas Fayre & Tasting Day - 2nd Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
The KellyBronze turkey is reared here on Moorgate Farm until full maturity has been achieved. All our turkeys are free range roaming on the wooded grassland area of our farm. These birds are raised by using traditional farming methods, they have the shelter of an open sided barn with deep straw and plenty of fresh air. The birds are grown to maturity over several months and fed on cereal and vegetable protein without additives, drugs or growth promoters. We hand pluck the birds and let them hang for tenderness. Your turkey is presented to you in our signature box with a meat thermometer and cooking instructions.
This year we are having a Christmas Fayre as well as tasting days, we have award winning goodies from small producers , they produce some of the best products you can buy. There will be stalls outside around the shop selling Christmas goods and you can make orders for collection on 23rd & 24th December when you collect your KellyBronze Turkey. So come along, bring your friends & sample your Christmas dinner in November, you won’t be disappointed on Christmas Day.
We have all the following and much more:
- Jam Moo Kow Preservatives
- Nene View Diary
- Inverawe Smoked Salmon
- Broom Mill home cured gammons & pigs in blankets
- Burtree House Sticky Puddings & Christmas puddings
- Wine & champagne tasting with John from Aubergine, Woburn Sands
- Cheeses from small farm dairies that you cannot find in the supermarkets
- The Chocolate Mill MK - local chocolatier from Milton Keynes
- Christmas vegetables locally grown and freshly picked, can be collected with your turkey on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Trees
All products above can be ordered on our tasting days and all collected together, on either the 23rd or 24th December, everything for Christmas dinner collected in one visit ordered in advance, now that makes for a stress free Christmas!
If you are unable to attend the tasting days you can order any of the products above, call 07922 134 915 / 01908 543 008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you all there :)